The gas lines have been replaced. But Lindy started feeling ill yesterday morning and the day before. She thought she smelled gas and her head was stuffy. She thought it was silly because the gas lines had just been replaced so it was a safe as it could be - right? She turned on the TV and the first thing was a commercial - " a spark is like a match to gasoline." or something like that.
Lindy understood that this was a sign and called the gas company emergency number. They came out y and checked her house. YES, there was a gas leak in the kitchen. When they replaced the lines, the connector in the kitchen had not been tightened.
Lindy paid attention to her warnings, and called for help and all is now well.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!